Ordering John Lewis e-Gift Cards
1. We accept the following payment methods:
2. Your order and payment will be processed and despatched by Voucher Express, and your debit/credit card statement will show `Voucher Express`.
3. If you are sending to someone else, you will be able to include a personal message with your e-Gift card that will be included in the email to your recipient.
4. If you are sending the e-Gift card to yourself to print at home, you will receive an email with a PDF attachment. Please open and print the PDF as this is your e-Gift card.
John Lewis e-Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. The John Lewis Partnership e-gift card can be redeemed in John Lewis or Waitrose shops and online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part or full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
2. Protect your e-gift card and treat it as cash; lost, stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced, or exchanged for physical gift cards or cash
3. This e-gift card will expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Making a purchase or a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period.
4. E-gift cards ordered online can be activated with a minimum value of £10 and have a maximum value of £500.
5. This e-gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with your statutory rights. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
6. The card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
7. For full terms and conditions and balance enquiries visit johnlewis.com/customer-services.